How did i improve my % of victory by changing one robot in my hangar?


Recently I changed a robot in my hangar, that had a huge impact as I improved my victory % from 40 to 60%.
This robot is Orochi. 


Before i used a long range robot like Raven that can either shoot from up to 600m with 2 pulsar and 2 magnetar or triple jump to cross the map to capture a beacon. I also used Leech or Typhoon with also 600m range pulsar. I was most of the time starting with Demeter as a kind of beacon runner: Demeter can teleport to an ally capturing a beacon. Most of the time i could capture one or two beacons and help my teammates to survive.
I watched a video where Orochi was used with 2 anciles. I found it fun and wanted to try. I boosted a second Ancile and started to play Orochi as a starting robot trying to capture quickly the central beacon. It worked very well, i had victories after victories and often we quickly have 4 or 5 beacons.

Usually the time i take the central beacon my teammates capture our 2 closest beacons. I usually stay on central beacon to keep it until a teammate come or i spawn myself my next robot on it, or if my teammates are here and control it, then i run to another beacon: the beacon not protected by reds, often home beacons. Sometime there is no free beacon. In this case either i replace my robot with another one or i just bother my ennemies and protect my teammates by sacrificing Orochi by being between a red and a blue.
For modules I use Last stand to stay alive longer, battle born for the same purpose and anti-control as i don’t want to be locked down or frozen.
For drone i use Nebula who can give me a second life by giving back 58% of life when i take 100k dmg within 3 seconds. "recurrent in trouble absorber" is also extremely useful as if i take 70k dmg within 5s i get an absorber shield stopping all weapons fire. The 2 square chipsets are used for "Recurrent emergency defender" that increases my defence when my resistance drops under 35%.


For active module i use Jump to reach faster the central beacon and be able to quickly go to another one. I usually jump when my ability is going to finish in order to optimise the speed. Because if i jump at 80km/h, the speed will be still 80km/h during the jump (even faster i think).


This setup is fun to play: i like to run around the map capturing unprotected beacons or just distract my opponents.
If you have an Orochi, you should give it a try.
Let me know if the comment please how it goes for you if you try it or also if you have other good setup for Orochi or another good starting beacon runner.
Cheers commanders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to win on Abyss map?

War Robots Strategy - Know yourself and know your enemy

Top 10 robots of Champion's League with best weapons - 2020-10